Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Clients and prospects can learn from your experiences. And you don’t have to be a “gifted” or “natural storyteller” to tell a story that changes lives.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to our client Christine Luken, a Financial Dignity® Coach, author, and host of the “Money is Emotional Podcast.” Christine explains why she often tells stories from when she “crashed and burned financially” in her 20s, how to choose and tell a signature story that moves your audience – and why perfection isn’t a prerequisite.
- How to become a good storyteller, even if you weren’t born to be one!
- Easy ways to tell compelling client stories while maintaining confidentiality
- Two prompts for sharing experiences that show your humanity (and feel comfortable for you to share)
- Why listening is just as important as storytelling
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Seven Principles of Persuasion
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: Master the Emotional Side of Money With Christine Luken (Ep. 325)
- Books by Christine Luken
- Money is Emotional Podcast
Connect With Christine Luken:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
As the Founder of the Financial Dignity® Movement, Christine Luken has coached hundreds of high-earning professionals to pay off staggering amounts of debt and massively increase their net worth. Christine’s book “Money is Emotional: Prevent Your Heart from Hijacking Your Wallet” has landed her almost 100 podcast and TV interviews, establishing her as the authority on money, mindset, and emotions. When she’s not coaching clients from her home office in Cincinnati, you can find this Certified Divorce Specialist & member of the Financial Therapy Association curled up with a good book, a fluffy cat, and a strong cup of coffee.