Wouldn’t it be nice to actually attract prospects off social media? And without content creation taking over your life?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Thomas Kopelman, co-founder and financial planner with AllStreet Wealth. Thomas reveals how he’s growing an audience of Twitter fans who come to him saying, “I already believe in what you do.” He also talks through how to decide whether to outsource content creation or keep it in-house, why he’ll never run out of ideas, and why not showing up for your audience just isn’t an option!
- How he’s achieving “awesome and overwhelming” business growth by turning Twitter followers into fans who are ready to buy
- What advisors risk by publishing the exact same posts all week
- Why he doesn’t spend a single second DMing prospects (and what he does instead)
- How to eliminate time-sucking activities, so you can stay focused on building relationships with your audience
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Dr. Robert Cialdini Influence At Work
- Michael Kitces Article: “Repurposing Digital Marketing Content: How I Grew My RIA Revenue To $16K/Month In Less Than 14 Months” by Thomas Kopelman
Connect With Thomas Kopelman:
- AllStreet Wealth
- LinkedIn: Thomas Kopelman
- Website: Thomas Kopelman
- Twitter: Thomas Kopelman
- The Long Game Podcast
- Schedule a Call
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
After graduating from Butler University, Thomas Kopelman has spent his entire career in the financial services industry as a financial planner. He is passionate about helping millennials cut through the noise and figure out how to use their resources to accomplish what they truly want in life.