Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Every facet of an advisor’s job has influence at the heart of it, according to Dr. Daniel Crosby. What can advisors do right away to become more influential?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Dr. Daniel Crosby, Chief Behavioral Officer at Orion Advisor Solutions. Dr. Daniel unpacks why influence is the most important competency for advisors – and ways to become more influential by activating two of Robert Cialdini’s principles. He also reveals how the BeFi20 assessment will help you gain a deeper understanding of your clients’ financial values.
- How BeFi20 adds value to your client relationships, marketing, and influence
- One of the best predictors of whether or not a new client will like you
- An easy way to influence your clients to follow through on their commitments
- The top 3 qualities clients want in an advisor (spoiler alert: “technical competency” isn’t on the list)
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- BeFi20 Assessment
- Dr. Robert Cialdini
- “The 7 Principles of Influence” by Dr. Robert Cialdini
- “The Laws of Wealth: Psychology and the Secret to Investing Success” by Daniel Crosby
Connect With Dr. Daniel Crosby:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Educated at Brigham Young and Emory Universities, Dr. Daniel Crosby is a psychologist and behavioral finance expert who helps organizations understand the intersection of mind and markets. Dr. Crosby recently co-authored a New York Times Best-Selling book titled, Personal Benchmark: Integrating Behavioral Finance and Investment Management.