Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Do you ever tell your clients to “leave emotions out” of their financial decisions? If so, you’re asking them to do something that’s physically impossible.
As our guest will soon point out, decision-making happens in the same part of the brain that processes emotions!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Christine Luken, the founder of the Financial Dignity™ Movement and author of “Money is Emotional: Prevent Your Heart from Hijacking Your Wallet.” Christine explains why understanding and harnessing emotions can help your clients achieve their financial goals. She also shares scripts for helping your clients navigate even the most difficult money conversations.
- Why she’s so transparent about her past money mistakes
- A solution for advisors who’d rather not help clients with the emotional side of money
- Why you don’t need a psychology degree to add emotional money coaching to your practice
- The importance of breaking the money-talk taboo
- And more
- Foundations of Financial Dignity® Course (Save $150 off the regular price with the promo code: topadvisor)
- “Money is Emotional: Prevent Your Heart from Hijacking Your Wallet” by Christine Luken (Download the first three chapters for free!)
- “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth” by T. Harv Eker
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
Connect With Christine Luken:
- Christine Luken’s Website
- LinkedIn: Christine Luken
- Facebook: Christine Luken
- Instagram: Christine Luken
- Twitter: Christine Luken
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
As the Founder of the Financial Dignity® Movement, Christine Luken has coached hundreds of high-earning professionals to pay off staggering amounts of debt and massively increase their net worth. Christine’s book “Money is Emotional: Prevent Your Heart from Hijacking Your Wallet” has landed her almost 100 podcast and TV interviews, establishing her as the authority on money, mindset, and emotions. When she’s not coaching clients from her home office in Cincinnati, you can find this Certified Divorce Specialist & member of the Financial Therapy Association curled up with a good book, a fluffy cat, and a strong cup of coffee.