Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Every advisor we’ve helped niche-out has said, “This is the greatest gift I’ve ever given myself!”
When done right, niche marketing helps advisors attract more ideal clients and skyrocket their business!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Kristen Luke, the founder and president of Kaleido Creative Studio. They share the ultimate guide to positioning yourself as an expert in a niche you’re passionate about (and is profitable at the same time!). Through easy steps and real-world examples, you’ll learn how to pick the best niche and excel.
- What type of advisor benefits from an expertise approach to marketing
- Why, in order to be an expert, advisors must focus on a niche
- How to start engaging with your target market (it’s easier than you think!)
- Ways to measure success before going all-in on your niche
- Major pitfalls in niche marketing –– and how to avoid them
- And more
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Free “Select a Niche” course by Kaleido Creative Studio
- 3 Types Of Focused Marketing Approaches To Accelerate Growth Of Your Firm
- “The Business of Expertise: How Entrepreneurial Experts Convert Insight to Impact + Wealth” by David C. Baker
- “The Social Media Handbook for Financial Advisors” by Matt Halloran
Connect With Kristen Luke:
- Kaleido Creative Studio
- LinkedIn: Kristen Luke
- Twitter: Kristen Luke
- LinkedIn: Kaleido Creative Studio
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Kristen Luke is the President of Kaleido Creative Studio, a marketing agency specializing in helping RIAs promote their businesses to a niche through an expertise approach. Over the past 15 years, Kristen has consulted with hundreds of financial advisory firms covering a broad range of marketing strategies and campaigns. She is a frequent contributor to industry conferences and publications. Most recently, she was published on Kitces.com and Advisor Perspectives and presented at FPA NorCal.