Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
A staggering 73% of parents with children under 18 say that paying for college is their top financial fear, according to Gallup.
Not included in that statistic is the number of parents who are also stressed about trying to save for retirement at the same time!
Imagine being the one to help clients solve these problems?
In this episode, Matt Halloran is joined by Brock Jolly, a financial advisor with Veritas Financial, LLC, and the founder of The College Funding Coach®. Brock teaches you how to become a sought-after advisor for helping clients plan for college expenses without sacrificing their dream retirement.
- Why saving for college involves more than managing a 529 plan
- How niching in financial planning for higher education can grow your practice
- The benefits of The College Funding Coach® workshops and turnkey marketing systems
- Tips for increasing referrals by specializing in college funding
- And more
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- The College Funding Coach®: Become a Coach
Connect With Brock Jolly:
- (703) 424-2401
- The College Funding Coach®
- LinkedIn: Brock Jolly
- Facebook: The College Funding Coach®
- Facebook Group: Little-Known Secrets of Paying for College
- Twitter: The College Funding Coach®
- Instagram: The College Funding Coach®
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Brock Jolly, CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®, CASL®, CFBS®, RICP®, is a financial advisor with Veritas Financial, LLC, and the founder of The College Funding Coach®, which teaches parents strategies for saving and paying for college without jeopardizing their own retirement savings through a unique workshop entitled, “Little-Known Secrets of Paying for College.” What started as a small adult education class in the Washington, D.C. suburbs has spread to a national platform that teaches several hundred workshops each year to audiences of up to a few thousand parents.