Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Organizing events is a great way to engage with clients and prospects.
But before you organize another wine tasting event, ask yourself: How does this event fit into your overall marketing strategy?
In this episode, Matt Halloran speaks with Elyse Stoner, founder and chief strategist of Fresh Perspective Consulting and co-founder of Custom Strategic Marketing for Wealth Advisors. Elyse explains how you can optimize your event marketing to find your ideal clients and motivate them to act and engage.
- What she learned from years of sports and event marketing
- Tips for advisors who feel overwhelmed by relationship management
- How to build a custom marketing plan based on your WHY
- 3-phase process for building a year-long marketing plan
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: Three Steps for Creating a 12-Month Custom Marketing Plan With Angela York (Ep. 372)
- Idea Decanter
- 6 Essentials for a Strategic Marketing Campaign (Get Your Free Copy!)
Connect With Elyse Stoner:
- (503) 427-8505
- Fresh Perspective Consulting
- LinkedIn: Elyse Stoner
- Twitter: Elyse Stoner
- LinkedIn: Custom Strategic Marketing for Wealth Advisors
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Elyse Stoner combines over 30 years of unique professional marketing experiences with her natural ability to look at the world from a different, strategic lens as the founder & chief strategist of Fresh Perspective Consulting, where she partners with businesses to maximize the marketing value of their events and event participation through her unique ROM (Return on the Moment) paradigm. Her clients include financial advisors, lawyers, and top-ranked law and business school administrations, who have increased their ROM through her guidance to learn more about the “why” of their events, who their target audience really is, and how to motivate that audience to act and engage. She and Angela York of OnPoint Wealth Advisor Marketing have teamed up to create the Custom Strategic Marketing for Wealth Advisors program.