Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Only 6% of writers get halfway through a book.*
For the rest, their book remains a dream.
Are you an advisor who has always thought of writing a book — perhaps even started one — but never finished it?
In this episode, Matt Halloran speaks with Kristin Shea, business development coach at Triad Partners. Kristin is an award-winning and highly sought-after consultant, speaker, author, and influencer on a mission to serve and change the independent financial advisor space. Today, she shares her experience of publishing a book.
- Biggest mistakes that made her rewrite most of her book
- Why books are like appetizers that entice readers to book a call with you
- The importance of authenticity (and why she advises against canned content)
- “Sprint and a rest” and “document, don’t create” techniques to write efficiently
- Common reasons why advisors might not see results from digital marketing
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- “The Truth About Digital Marketing for Financial Advisors” by Kristin Shea (Grab the first two chapters for free!)
- Chandler Bolt, founder and CEO of Self-Publishing School
- Be Your Own Loud Podcast: Publish Your Story To Inspire the World With Carolyn Flower (Ep. 44)
- “The Advisor Breakthrough: Your Step-by-Step Guide To Building A Million-Dollar Practice” by Shawn Sparks
Connect With Kristin Shea:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Kristin Shea, RICP®, is an award-winning and highly sought-after consultant, speaker, author, and influencer on a mission to serve and change the independent financial advisor space. Kristin has dedicated her career to delivering the art of digital marketing and CEO coaching to forward-thinking financial advisors, and currently works at Triad Partners—a business development company and the first exclusive IMO in the industry. Known for her honest voice and sense of humor, Kristin delivers a clear roadmap to scaling your practice, standing out from the herd, and creating success online.