Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
What’s stopping you from sharing your thought leadership? Is it a busy schedule? Is it a lack of confidence? Or is it both?
Our guest today, Meg Bartelt, has consistently blogged for 6 years — even during times when things got overwhelming.
In this episode, Matt Halloran interviews Meg Bartelt, CFP®, MS, founder and lead planner at Flow Financial Planning, LLC. Meg candidly talks about her confidence crisis as a business owner and how she was still able to find the time and strength for content marketing.
- The benefits of writing blog posts (far beyond SEO)
- How she comes up with topics, organizes her ideas, and structures her blogs
- How picking a niche improves your RIA’s marketability and branding
- Strategies she uses to improve her social media and website presence
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Chip Munn
- Michael Kitces
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: The BOVA Method for Mind Mapping: Organize Your Ideas in 4 Simple Steps (Ep. 356)
- Blog Posts: Flow Financial Planning
Connect With Meg Bartelt:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Meg Bartelt, CFP®, MS is the founder of Flow Financial Planning, LLC, a fee-only, virtual financial planning firm dedicated to women in their early-to-mid career in tech. The firm specializes in pre-IPO and IPO planning and not making people feel bad about their finances. Meg received a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Wellesley College and a Master’s degree in Financial Planning from Golden Gate University. She is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional, a Registered Life Planner®, and a member of the Financial Planning Association and the XY Planning Network.