Create Your First Mind Map [In Under 4 minutes]
Ready to create podcast outlines that keep you on track? Our quick tutorial shows you how. Learn how to mind map and then check out the rest of our tech stack for guidance on how to use the marketing tools we swear by.
Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Podcasts require more preparation than you might expect.
When your mind is racing with ideas, it’s important to ensure you don’t digress, don’t leave anything out, and still leave room for some impromptu creativity!
In this episode, Matt Halloran and Kirk Lowe help you do just that. Using mind maps and ProudMouth’s proprietary workflow method called BOVA (brainstorm, organize, validate, assign), they teach you how to organize your ideas so you can record a podcast that gives your listeners a ton of value.
Matt and Kirk discuss:
- The importance of judgment-free brainstorming
- How the BOVA method turns messy ideas into clear actions
- Four areas where mind maps are a game-changer
- Why MindMeister is our go-to mind mapping tool
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Blog: “ProudMouth: Helping Creatives Organize Their Creativity (Success Story)”
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: Mind Mapping: Turn the Messiest Ideas Into Clear Actions for Your Team! With Michelle Matus (Ep. 346)
- Indigo Marketing Agency
Connect With ProudMouth: