Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
In advancing cultural diversity in the workplace, attracting and retaining diverse talent can often be a challenge.
In this episode, Matt Halloran speaks with Lazetta Rainey Braxton, founder and CEO of Lazetta & Associates, about amplifying diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging (DEIB) in financial services and how it contributes to business growth.
- Her journey to being a sought-after financial expert as a black, female advisor
- How DEIB can help create a viable and profitable business
- How to create a raving fan base without losing your authentic voice
- Strategies to attract and retain diverse talent at your firm
- And more
Connect With Lazetta Rainey Braxton:
- Lazetta & Associates
- LinkedIn: Lazetta Rainey Braxton
- Twitter: Lazetta Rainey Braxton
- Instagram: Lazetta Rainey Braxton
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Lazetta is passionate about amplifying diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging in the financial planning profession, and does so through financial planning, public speaking, writing, consulting, and coaching. Through Lazetta’s RIA consulting practice, Lazetta & Associates, she employs a “no fear, no shame zone” to help financial services firms nurture culturally aware and hospitable workplace environments that ignite innovation and allocate equity amongst their employees. A sought-after financial expert, Lazetta also serves as co-CEO of 2050 Wealth Partners. Recognized for her leadership, entrepreneurial spirit, and dedication, Lazetta was named as a Crain’s New York Business Notable Black Leader and Executive, as well as one of the top 10 of Investopedia’s 100 Top Financial Advisors.