Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
The best CPA partnerships accomplish both: improving your client experience and growing your revenue.
But how and where can you find such partnerships?
Find out in this episode, as Matt Halloran interviews Andree Mohr and John Pastore of Integrated Partners, which offers a dynamic co-source model to advisors and CPAs. They talk about how to increase referrals, provide a more holistic client service, and grow your business using CPA partnerships.
Andree and John discuss:
- Ways to tap into Integrated Partners’ network of 160 CPA partners
- How to initiate conversation and start a relationship with CPAs
- The ideal revenue-sharing split
- Branding and marketing tips to uniquely position your CPA partnerships
- Why now is the best time to act if you’re an advisor looking to work with a CPA
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Paul Saganey, founder of Integrated Partners
- Rob Sandrew, chief growth officer at Integrated Partners
- InTouch Innovations
- “The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It” by Michael E. Gerber
Connect With Integrated Partners:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Andree Mohr is the chief implementation officer at Integrated Partners. As the liaison between Integrated and its custodial partners, Andree manages the onboarding and transition processes for all advisors, professional partners, and administrative personnel. She has managed the transitions of numerous advisors, each with differing backgrounds and complexity to their practices and she understands the nuances involved. Andree recently managed the transition of 120 registered reps and 40 non-licensed personnel in one of the largest transitions in LPL history in which 50,000 client accounts were moved.
John Pastore supports Integrated Partners’ growth by helping financial advisors build strong and profitable relationships with professional partners. Conversely, John helps professional partners to incorporate financial services into their practice offerings and implement Integrated’s dynamic co-source model. The goal is a three-part success story: We want our advisors to build their practices. We want our professional partners to create new revenue streams. We want to help more clients work towards their financial goals. It’s a win-win-win situation.