Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
67% of Americans don’t have an estate plan, according to a recent survey. Most of them “just haven’t gotten around to it.”
Estate planning feels daunting. But what if you could make it easy for clients –– including the stragglers –– to finally get it done?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Ryan Stark, an advisor solutions specialist at Trust & Will. Ryan shares a solution for inspiring clients to take action on their estate plan, no matter how long they’ve been putting it off. He also shares why this solution is key to boosting your value and referrability.
- Why clients want a comprehensive advisor (even if they don’t realize it)
- Easy tools for making sure your clients finish their estate plan
- Underrated marketing benefits of being involved in estate planning
- Compliance-friendly tools for comprehensive planning (e.g., pre-purchased estate plans)
- Why being comprehensive naturally generates more content
- And more
Connect With Ryan Stark:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Ryan Stark was a financial planner for 8 years and specialized in comprehensive planning for retirees and special needs families. Now, as an advisor solution specialist with Trust & Will, he now uses his experience to guide other financial planners on how to deepen the value of estate planning they provide to their clients.