Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Do you want a 12-month marketing plan that’s strategic, measurable, has actionable items, and is based on reliable data?
Most advisors do! BUT, they don’t know how to get started or lack a marketing team to support them.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Angela York, founder of OnPoint Wealth Advisor Marketing. Angela reveals her proprietary three-step process for creating a custom strategic marketing plan for wealth advisors — and it’s completely compliance friendly!
- The step that most advisors overlook (or resist) when marketing
- How the pandemic has changed event marketing forever
- How to implement a marketing plan if your firm lacks a marketing team
- Proven marketing tactics you can consider for your practice
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- 6 Essentials for a Strategic Marketing Campaign (Get Your Free Copy!)
- LinkedIn: Elyse Stoner
Connect With Angela York:
- LinkedIn: Angela York
- LinkedIn: Custom Strategic Marketing for Wealth Advisors
- Facebook: OnPoint Custom Virtual Solutions
- “Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork” by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
After getting her degree in communications, with an emphasis in marketing and television production, Angela’s first job was at a marketing and advertising agency. As her career advanced upward, Angela shifted from the agency world to the client side and into the wealth management industry when she took a role with an advisory firm as their Marketing Director. Over the years, Angela learned the industry inside and out and started her own consulting firm in 2008. With nearly 25 years of experience, she consults exclusively with financial advisors in marketing, implementation, and event planning.