Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Do you ever leave meetings feeling disappointed because you have disorganized notes that you know will be a nightmare for your team to understand, let alone act on?
The easiest and best solution is mind mapping!
In this episode, Matt Halloran is joined by Michelle Matus, the product marketing leader at Meister. Meister has a mind-mapping tool called MindMeister, which we use to organize our meeting notes and podcast outlines into clear, actionable steps. Now, Michelle shares how you can use this tool to transform your ideas into content, turn notes into organized next steps for your team, and collaborate with clients on their retirement plans.
- Why mind mapping caters to right- and left-brain approaches to planning and sorting ideas
- How to use a mind map to turn conference and meeting notes into actionable steps for your team
- Her strategy for using mind mapping to plan marketing launches and content that creates brand awareness and audience engagement
- How to use MindMeister to collaborate with your clients on their retirement plans (they have an easy template for that!)
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: Why the Future of Financial Services Isn’t Financial With Dennis Moseley-Williams (Ep. 316)
- ProudMouth: Helping Creatives Organize Their Creativity (Success Story)
Connect With Michelle Matus:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Michelle Matus is the Product Marketing Lead at Meister. With roots in multimedia journalism, she approaches marketing with a focus on storytelling and developing unique insights into the product and user. In her role at Meister, Michelle helps to drive the vision and voice of MindMeister, their flagship mind mapping software. She is a firm believer in the power of mind mapping to unlock creativity and hidden potential, especially as it relates to storytelling. She is a former journalist and podcaster, currently living in Vienna, Austria.