Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
In this highly commoditized financial industry, selling excellent investments or advice isn’t enough.
So, what are clients looking for? You’re about to find out!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Dennis Moseley-Williams, the founder of Dennis Moseley-Williams Strategic Consulting and a certified expert in the experience economy. Dennis shares unconventional ways for advisors to make their client experience highly memorable.
- How to make your office feel like an immersive theatre to clients
- Four questions that advisors can ask every client to enhance their experience
- Powerful tips for elevating the client experience before it even begins
- Strategies that cultivate fierce client loyalty
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!) (formerly Influence Accelerator Academy)
- Serious Shift: How Experience Staging Can Save Your Practice
- LinkedIn: Jen Goldman
Connect With Dennis Moseley-Williams:
- Serious Shift | Inner Circle by DMW Strategic Consulting
- Dennis Moseley-Williams Strategic Consulting
- LinkedIn: Dennis Moseley-Williams
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Dennis is the founder of Dennis Moseley-Williams Strategic Consulting, a practice management company that helps organizations secure and build sustainable relationships by creating experience-driven solutions that deliver results, increase revenues, and build enthusiastic referral-generating communities. A certified expert in the Experience Economy, Dennis helps organizations understand that customer experience is the predominant economic offering in the world today and demonstrates ways in which experiences can be crafted and staged so that they entice, educate, satisfy and transform.