Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
You’re about to get solutions to the marketing challenges that hinder today’s advisors from accelerating their influence.
In this episode, Matt Halloran and Kirk Lowe address the seven biggest marketing challenges and how they can be solved by podcasting. They also share examples of advisors who are using their podcast to cultivate lasting relationships, build a consistent brand image, and grow their practice.
Matt and Kirk discuss:
- Why podcasting is a huge difference-maker in turning leads into clients
- How to develop a consistent brand message using “pick-a-fight” and “pick-a-niche” strategies
- What makes you highly referable among clients and COIs
- Actionable steps to incorporate into your marketing right away
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- FA Success: 228. Accelerating Growth By Paying To Outsource Lead Generation And Prospect Follow-Up, With Jeremy Keil
- Influence At Work by Dr. Robert Cialdini
- Branding Basics Worksheet (For access, join Influence Accelerator for free!)
- How to Put Together a Successful Advisory Board with Stephen Wershing (For access, join the Enthusiast level)
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: 221. Build a Million-Dollar Mindset and the Practice Will Follow With Stephanie Bogan
- Bill Cates
- “The Social Media Handbook for Financial Advisors” by Matthew Halloran
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: 292. Thinking About Podcasting? Here’s What It’s Like To Podcast With ProudMouth With Malcolm Ethridge
- LinkedIn: Larry Heller
- Be Your Own Loud Podcast
Connect With ProudMouth: