Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Do you want to start a podcast, but you’re worried that your story isn’t interesting or that you don’t have enough expertise to share?
Self-doubt is common, especially among women.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Nicole Casperson, a fintech reporter-turned-creator. She is the founder and host of WTFintech?, a podcast and newsletter covering fintech with a focus on inclusion. Now, Nicole is sharing her experiences with imposter syndrome and how she empowers other women to share their stories. Nicole also reveals how she has organically grown her new podcast to the point where top fintech guests are seeking her out, asking to be on the show.
- Her interview strategy that helps women share their stories with more confidence
- How she organically grew her new podcast and a newsletter that gained 4,000 subscribers in only two months
- The secrets behind her content strategy as a reporter-turned-creator
- How to get your dream guests on your podcast
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: Underused Marketing Tactics That Are Absolute Gold for Advisors With Claire Akin (Ep. 287)
- First We Feast/Hot Ones
Connect With Nicole Casperson:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Nicole Casperson is the host of WTFintech? a fintech podcast and newsletter that provides industry professionals the news and analysis they need to get ahead in their careers — and hosts interviews with founders and investors you won’t hear anywhere else. Nicole intertwines her years of experience as a hard-hitting finance journalist with industry expertise to provide culturally relevant content that explores how technology sparks innovation, inclusion, and fun in financial services.