You might be posting on social media, but are your ideal prospects actually seeing any of it?
If not, it’s going to be tough to build relationships with them.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Kalli Fedusenko, founder of Kalli Collective. She shares three principles that keep advisors focused on getting in front of the right people, instead of wasting time and money shouting into the void. Kalli also reveals why she’s a believer in pairing organic social media with ads when working with advisors.
- Three principles for deciding where and how to advertise and post organically
- Which types of content performs the best on different social media platforms
- The actual difference between reach vs. impressions
- Why you need to interact with your followers if you want to build influence
- A different way to assess your growth (without comparing yourself to other advisors)
- And more
- PodRocket Influence Academy (Enroll for FREE)
- How much influence do you have? Take our free 5-min test
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: “I feel like I know you!” How To Turn Your Twitter Audience into Fans With Thomas Kopelman (Ep. 403)
- “The Social Media Handbook for Financial Advisors: How to Use LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to Build and Grow Your Business” by Matthew Halloran and Crystal Thies
Connect with Kalli Fedusenko:
Connect with ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with our Influence Engineers to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Kalli Fedusenko:
Over 10 years of experience in the financial planning industry, a former position as Digital Marketing Coach For The FPA, and being formerly licensed with the series 7 & 63 provides Kalli Fedusenko with an insight and understanding into your practice and objectives. She specializes in brand strategy, web content strategy, video content planning, and more. This powerful combination of creativity and strategy makes Kalli the perfect guide to give your brand a voice.