You’ve probably heard about the positive impact niching can have on your business. But maybe you’re still hesitant to niche. Won’t it impact your potential revenue?
In this episode, Matt Halloran and Natalie Hales; founder of Natalie Hales, Advisor Marketing; uncover why the majority of top advisors have a specialized niche. They share how to identify your niche (spoiler alert: “women” isn’t a niche), and how to position yourself to become the obvious choice to your ideal prospects.
- Why niching doesn’t exclude clientele or limit your revenue
- Why having a niche makes you easier to refer
- Her process for helping advisors identify who they’d like to serve
- How an advisor was able to raise his prices by 60% after going from indecisive to laser-focused about serving a niche audience
- Why jumping into social media isn’t the way to build trust with a specific audience (and three things to do before showing up on social)
- And more
- PodRocket Influence Academy (Enroll for FREE)
- How much influence do you have? Take our free 5-min test
- Jolt Conference
Connect with Natalie Hales:
Connect with ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with our Influence Engineers to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Natalie Hales:
As the founder of Natalie Hales, Advisor Marketing, and with over 10 years of experience in financial marketing, Natalie specializes in helping financial advisors discover their niche, craft their positioning, and tell their stories to attract dream clients.
Her unique expertise in business strategy and marketing creativity has been honed through her work with renowned companies like Canada Life. Natalie’s superpower lies in crafting personalized brand strategies through her signature framework, The Niche Funnel.