Tired of Marketing “Hacks” That Don’t Amount to a Steady Pipeline of the Right Prospects?
Create a consistent pipeline of people who are ready to buy (and refer you!).
You don’t need to be a marketer to know how. You just need the right guidance. Our Intermediate membership is your place for 1:1 office hours & our most popular courses. All led by marketers who’ve been at it for 20+ years.
Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Looking for a one-stop shop to learn everything you need to know about podcasting, digital marketing, and branding?
Introducing the PodRocket Academy — where we help you accelerate your influence and become the trusted authority you’re meant to be.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Julia Ritchie, ProudMouth’s academy coordinator. She discusses our on-demand courses and guides led by podcast producers and marketers, the exclusive benefits across memberships (including our free one), and how to use PodRocket Academy to accelerate your influence — even if you’re ridiculously busy.
- Who will benefit the most from the PodRocket Academy (and what to do if you want the info but don’t have time)
- What’s inside: courses, checklists, worksheets, and more
- What you can expect to learn from our podcasting course series
- How to join our 1:1 office hours (and why now is the best time to do it)
- A sneak peek into our advanced courses — and upcoming courses!
- Vetted experts in the academy who can help fill any gaps in your marketing
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Referral Coach (Bill Cates)
- The Client Driven Practice (Stephen Wershing)
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: Julia Ritchie
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Julia is a lover of all things writing. With a passion for helping others and a Master’s Degree in Journalism and Communications, Julia is devoted to using her skill set to help people from all walks of life tell their stories. Julia is also a strong believer in lifelong learning, and enjoys conducting extensive research to maximize the impact and effectiveness of her work. At ProudMouth, Julia brings her writing to the social media landscape, where she’s helping advisors tell their stories and connect with those who matter most online.