Start Your Own Podcast [No Experience Needed!]
PodRocket Academy makes podcasting surprisingly easy. Through on-demand courses, you’ll learn the same techniques we’ve used to launch 175 advisor podcasts that attract clients.
Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
You don’t have to be an experienced author to write a book that speeds up your influence. You just need the right guidance.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to New York Times best-selling author Ellen Rogin. She is also a TEDx presenter and former top-producing financial advisor. Ellen shares exactly how she published her hit books, from writing to marketing. And, she gives you her best tips for making time to write, no matter how busy you are.
- Special tips for first-time authors
- The underrated benefits of writing a book
- Which marketing strategies boosted the sales of her new book
- How to choose between self-publishing vs. traditional publishing
- Why number-of-copies-sold don’t matter as much as you think
- How to finally finish your book — even if you’re ridiculously busy
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- “Great with Money: 6 Steps to Lifetime Success & Prosperity” by Ellen Rogin
- “Picture Your Prosperity: Smart Money Moves to Turn Your Vision into Reality” by Ellen Rogin
- What Do Extraordinary Advisors Know That Others Don’t? (Get Your Free Copy!)
Connect With Ellen Rogin:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Ellen Rogin, CPA, CFP® and Abundance Activist® is the co-author of NY Times best-seller “Picture Your Prosperity: Smart Money Moves to Turn Your Vision into Reality.” As a former top-producing financial advisor and founder of a wealth management firm which she successfully sold, Ellen knows first-hand how to build a successful, profitable practice. She speaks internationally, consults to the financial services industry, and trains and mentors advisors to increase their influence, impact, and income. Ellen is a TEDx presenter, and her work has been quoted in such national publications as The New York Times, Money, Time.com, and Forbes.com.