Are You an Advisor Who Wants to Podcast –– But You Can’t Seem To Get Started?
You don’t have to be a marketing expert to start a successful podcast. You just need the right guidance.
Podcasting 101: How To Start Your Own Podcast makes it surprisingly easy. Plus, you’ll get the same techniques we’ve used to launch 175 advisor shows that attract clients.
Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Want to differentiate yourself from the advisor down the street?
Consider offering a service that your clients don’t even realize they need yet. (When you mention it, they’ll have a lightbulb moment!)
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Betsy Ehrenberg. She’s the CEO and founder of Legacy Concierge, a fintech firm that protects a person’s wealth and digital assets –– emails, videos, playlists, etc. –– after they’ve passed away. Betsy shares how you can help your clients store financial records securely and preserve their memories — making life easier for future generations.
- How to incorporate Legacy Concierge’s LOCKYT Services into your client experience
- The best way to position legacy vaults to clients and prospects
- Top tips to build relationships with your clients’ adult children
- How legacy vaults help strengthen relationships with CPAs, estate planning attorneys, and other professionals
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Legacy Concierge’s LOCKYT Services
- Short Video: How to Purchase and Build Your Legacy Vault
Connect With Betsy Ehrenberg:
- Schedule a Consultation
- Legacy Concierge
- LinkedIn: Betsy Ehrenberg
- LinkedIn: Legacy Concierge
- Facebook: Legacy Concierge
- Twitter: Legacy Concierge
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Betsy L. Ehrenberg is CEO and founder of Legacy Concierge, a financial-technology firm that protects wealth after a person passes away. She advises clients on a broad range of security protection options for their portfolio of digital and tangible assets. Her LOCKYT service locates and secures financial and insurance accounts, preserves photos, videos, and email records, and removes accounts from social media and phone apps. The Legacy Vault organizes digital asset records in the cloud for an annual fee and its contents can be shared with family, attorneys, and other professional advisors.