No one can know the future with any certainty.
But that doesn’t stop us from trying.
In this episode, host Matt Halloran is joined by ProudMouth’s CEO, Kirk Lowe, to gaze into their crystal ball and predict – i.e. make an educated guess – the biggest marketing trends for 2024.
Ready to get and stay ahead of the game this year?
Matt and Kirk predict:
- Early adopters in influence-building will continue to outshine others
- Authentic content is the key to connecting with your audience. Be real, be you!
- Advisors may get lured by the mystique of AI without understanding its true impact
- And 2 more!
“Use AI to be efficient, but don’t use it to replace you.” ~Kirk Lowe
- PodRocket Influence Academy (Enroll for FREE)
- How much influence do you have? Take our free 5-min test
- Disappearing 3rd party cookies: What’s the impact on B2B Marketing?
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: “I feel like I know you!” How To Turn Your Twitter Audience into Fans With Thomas Kopelman (Ep. 403)
- LinkedIn: Thomas Kopelman
Connect with Kirk Lowe:
Connect with ProudMouth:
- Thinking about starting a podcast? Book a call with our Influence Liberator to learn about our done-with-you service
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Kirk Lowe:
After decades spent helping build and market successful financial services brands, Kirk recognized the increasing role and importance of influence in the rapidly expanding Expertise Economy. Successful financial advisors harnessing the power of podcasting, video, social media and progressively building their influence were attracting clients rather than having to chase them.
Kirk’s ‘ah-ha’ moment—that influence is essential for professional experts—led to his co-founding of ProudMouth, an influence accelerator dedicated entirely to liberating financial experts and advisors from the tyranny of sales by giving them the means and methods to become recognized, in-demand authorities.