Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Your clients might be getting hundreds of emails and messages every day. If you want your updates to stand out, consider making them hands-free.
With voice updates, your content is just one Alexa command away.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Emily Binder, the founder of WealthVoice. Emily explains how you can create your own Alexa Skill, which clients and prospects can subscribe to and receive voice updates from you about hot topics, financial planning, and more.
- How to integrate voice marketing into your existing media platforms
- Why audiograms attract more clicks than text links
- Eye-opening stats that’ll make you jump to voice marketing right away
- Future expectations for other voice assistants, like Siri and Cortana
- A powerful SEO hack for podcasters (which few people know about)
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Mini Podcast: Voice Marketing with Emily Binder
- 3 Charts: 2022 Stats on Voice Assistant Use, Smart Speakers, and Podcast Listening Devices
- Video: Spotify Playlist SEO and Marketing Trick for Guests
Connect With Emily Binder:
- Beetle Moment Marketing
- LinkedIn: Emily Binder
- Twitter: Emily Binder
- YouTube: Emily Binder
- Instagram: WealthVoice
- Twitter: WealthVoice
- Instagram: Beetle Moment Marketing
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Emily Binder is the Founder of WealthVoice, a voice marketing and podcasting app for financial professionals. She is an entrepreneur, speaker, and consultant. Applying over a dozen years of experience as quarterback for successful marketing initiatives from startups to Fortune 500 brands, Emily helps businesses succeed with what’s next. Emily is an in-demand speaker on the future of marketing. She has presented to dozens of groups ranging from Verizon to American Marketing Association to TD Ameritrade, Dimensional Fund Advisors, VOICE Summit, and more. She appears on top marketing and finance podcasts.