Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
A lot of people, especially women, feel anxious about their financial situation. It’s difficult to confront what’s really going on. It’s easy to feel paralyzed by shame.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Sarah Carlson, founder and private wealth manager at Fulcrum Financial Group, LLC. Drawing from her new book, “Facing Financial Fears,” she shares eight powerful ways to help women learn, grow, and live their best lives.
- How to handle uncomfortable conversations that will help your clients break free from fear
- The impact your content can have on prospects — without you realizing it!
- Every reason to tie your clients’ goals to emotions (and how)
- Lessons she learned from a life-threatening experience early in her career
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- “Facing Financial Fears” by Sarah Carlson
- Females and Finance
- LinkedIn: Sheryl Hickerson, founder of Females and Finance
Connect With Sarah Carlson:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
A financial planner for 18 years and a wealth management specialist for 28 years, Sarah Carlson, CLU®, ChFC®, CFP® founded Fulcrum Financial Group to help people navigate the many complexities that money can bring to life. Sarah helps clients simplify the process, whatever their dream may be — early retirement, traveling the world, leaving a legacy for future generations, or something else. With experience in securities, trust, wills, investments, and retirement planning, Sarah helps people go from financial fear to financial freedom through a series of steps motivated by curiosity. She is also the author of “Facing Financial Fears.”