Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Do your clients believe they’ll be happy once they acquire that one new thing — a new car, another house, or more money in their bank account?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Nicole Middendorf, CEO of Prosperwell, about how you can help your clients improve the quality of their lives right now by spending money on experiences instead of things. Get ready to deepen your relationship with clients by encouraging them to transform their relationships with money.
- The exact, eye-opening moment that prompted her to replace “bucket list” with “Live It List”
- How an I-can’t-believe-that-happened mishap forever changed how she presents herself to the world
- An actual fun way to get you and your spouse talking about money (and not just once!)
- Trade secrets on how to make TV anchors jobs easier during interviews, dramatically increasing your chances of being asked back
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Matt’s LinkedIn Post: Amazing Women Influencers in Financial Services
- Love and Money Conversation Cards
- Nicole’s Books
- “The Tipping Point” by Malcolm Gladwell
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
Connect With Nicole Middendorf:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Nicole is a money maven, a knowledge junkie, and a born coach. She is an entrepreneur who has run her own wealth management firm since 2003. Nicole is the author of five books, and the mother of two phenomenal children. She is also a world traveler, a philanthropist, and an accomplished public speaker.
As a Wealth Advisor and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst with Prosperwell Financial, her main focus is to help people create wealth from the inside out. She is able to accomplish this through one-on-one client meetings, writing books, presenting at conferences, and appearing on TV, radio, and other media.