Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Technology has been around for decades and has become an essential part of all businesses. Yet some advisors still aren’t using it to its full potential.
Where do advisors use technology in their daily lives that could be applied to businesses…and how can other businesses benefit from that connection?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Brian McLaughlin, President of Orian Advisor Tech and CEO of Redtail Technology, on maximizing the use of technology between businesses and creating a network of shared data for others to benefit from.
- How companies combine different work cultures after a merger
- Why companies should share data collected and why businesses are hesitant to share information
- Redtail’s philosophical shift from not sharing data to providing open-source API
- How businesses can use technology to better connect with clients and other businesses and why they aren’t already
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
Connect With Brian McLaughlin:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Redtail’s co-founder and CEO Brian McLaughlin became President, Orion Advisor Technology. McLaughlin joined both Orion’s executive team and its Board of Directors. In addition to McLaughlin, Redtail’s executive leadership team and employees continue to work out of their existing locations as part of Redtail, which became a brand entity of Orion.