Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Podcasts, emails, videos, blogs, white papers…
They may not be that effective as standalone media.
But if you can integrate them to run smoothly like cogs in a machine, you’ll realize their true marketing prowess!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to David Pulcini Jr., RICP®, CFP®, managing partner at SixPoint Financial Partners and a client of ProudMouth. David reveals how he has integrated his marketing strategies to build credibility, improve client communication, and attract prospects and clients.
- How he efficiently delivers his marketing messages using a service calendar
- His move from hard selling to building a marketing ecosystem that sells itself
- How he tapped into a regionally-specific niche (His podcast his called Dear Rochester, Retire Well)
- Where to begin if you have little-to-no marketing experience
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Idea Decanter
Do You Want to Podcast?
- Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
Connect With David Pulcini Jr.:
- SixPoint Financial Partners
- LinkedIn: David Pulcini Jr.
- Dear Rochester, Retire Well Podcast
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About David Pulcini Jr:
David Pulcini Jr. enjoys meeting new people wherever they are on their financial journey to guide them towards making positive financial decisions. He uses his experience in investment management, tax planning, and insurance to help clients protect what they have and grow what they need. Most of all, David loves working with the clients that he has. He takes his role as an advisor very seriously, but he really wants to enjoy the process as much as possible. Outside of work, you can find him spending time at home with his wife and two children.