Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Have you heard the adage: content is king? According to Johnny Sandquist, content distribution is king!
And not just generic, canned content, but authentic content that speaks to your ideal clients.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Johnny Sandquist, the CEO at Three Crowns Copywriting and Marketing LLC, a content creator for Fintech firms, and a marketing strategist for RIAs. Johnny shares his best advice to help advisors streamline their content marketing using a mix of outsourcing and active involvement.
- Why the “set it and forget it” strategy doesn’t work when outsourcing content
- How to tackle the biggest content-marketing roadblocks
- Every reason to pursue a highly specific niche
- A Venn diagram to illustrate where you should spend the most time online
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Orion Advisor Tech
- Snappy Kraken
Do You Want to Podcast?
- Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
Connect With Johnny Sandquist:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Johnny Sandquist is the founder and CEO of Three Crowns Copywriting & Marketing, a full-service marketing partner to wealth management professionals and advisor technology companies. Before starting Three Crowns, Johnny led the onboarding and implementation team at Orion Advisor Technology and served as director of content at Mineral Interactive. When he’s not crafting communications with Three Crowns’ clients, he spends his time reading poetry or looking for his next outdoor adventure with his wife, three children, and dog.