Do you feel proud of your brand?
If not, let’s fix this! Learn how to create a rave-worthy brand by taking our free course Branding 101: Branding Basics.
Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
A brand is more than a website and a logo.
Does your brand communicate your “why”? Does it spark an emotional connection that gets prospects excited to work with you?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Monica Fawn, CEO and brand consultant at Onthentic and the host of the Brand Anatomy podcast. Monica unpacks what an ideal brand looks like and how to build brand gravity to attract and retain ideal clients.
- Common mistakes that lead to mediocre brands
- How to approach the branding process if you don’t know where to begin
- The RED (Reputation, Experience, and Distinction) branding framework
- Five levels to building trust through the brand trust pyramid
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- “Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action” by Simon Sinek
- Edelman Trust Barometer Special Report: Brand Trust in 2020
- PR Newswire: New Retail Study Shows Marketers Under-Leverage Emotional Connection
Do You Want to Podcast?
- Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
Connect With Monica Fawn:
- Brand Anatomy podcast With Monica Fawn
- LinkedIn: Monica Fawn
- Instagram: Monica Fawn
- YouTube: Onthentic
Connect With ProudMouth: