Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Do you want to start sparking relationship-building conversations on LinkedIn –– and stop hearing crickets?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Niki Clark, the Product Marketing Manager at FMG Suite. Niki shares examples of how to approach your LinkedIn strategy with generosity, humility, and intimacy to not only capture your audience’s attention, but to also get them involved in the conversation. And she gives you ridiculously easy tips to take your posts from “a blur in the newsfeed” to irresistibly scroll-stopping.
- The benefits of sharing everything you know (for free!), even if that goes against everything you’ve been taught
- Secrets to creating posts that keep your audience coming back for more
- Tough but necessary questions to ask yourself before hitting publish (answer them honestly, and you’ll end up with attention-catching content!)
- Ways to use white space and pops of color to make your posts impossible to ignore
- Reasons to stop avoiding other advisors on LinkedIn — because they’re your “competition” — and start interacting with them as much as you can
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Do It For Me (Marketing Assist) with FMG
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- People to follow on LinkedIn:
Connect With Niki Clark:
- LinkedIn: Niki Clark
- Twitter: Niki Clark
- FMG Suite
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Niki Clark’s experience in marketing ranges from the early days in college, where she helped create a rebranding campaign for a major company that was used by their executive team. From there, Niki worked with fashion designers, small business owners, and entrepreneurs, all of which taught her a lot. She now gets to work with financial advisors and wealth management firms and loves every minute of it.