Podcast: Play in new window | Download
With many advisors advertising the same services, businesses struggle to stand out.
How can they rise above the noise to prove they have what their ideal prospects need?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Andrea Lopez-Schlapia, founder and CEO of Ironstone Business Coaching, about the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). Andrea shares how she uses EOS to create opportunities for business owners to increase their client base and promote growth.
- How EOS works to turn business owners’ visions into a reality
- What questions business owners need to ask themselves to clarify their vision
- Why businesses should build from the ground up, instead of building around employees
- How to turn personal values and goals into content that attracts your ideal clients
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
Connect With Andrea Lopez-Schlapia:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- Do you want to podcast? Book a call with Matt Halloran to get started!
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Andrea Lopez-Schlapia is the Founder/CEO of Ironstone, a coaching business helping entrepreneurs and independent financial advisors get what they want from their firms by giving a complete system with practical tools proven to help reach their full potential.
Andrea offers her clients a high-energy blend of professional expertise, personal warmth, and a passion for making a difference. As an external change agent, she’s got a critical eye toward measurement, analysis, improvement, and best-practice solutions.