Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Transitioning to a new firm can feel overwhelming due to various reasons… such as moving clients, repapering, and adjusting to new systems, to name a few!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Andree Peterson, chief implementation officer at Integrated Partners. Andree explains how advisors can efficiently transition to a firm that is aligned with their goals and values, while ensuring maximum AUM retention.
- A highly structured onboarding process for new advisors
- How to effectively communicate your “why” to your clients
- What advisors should (and shouldn’t) focus on during their transition process
- Tips to help you get maximum support during transition — both professionally and personally
- And more
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- InTouch Innovations
- Transitions: Integrated Partners
Connect With Andree Peterson:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Andree Peterson is the chief implementation officer at Integrated Partners. As the liaison between Integrated and its custodial partners, Andree manages the onboarding and transition processes for all advisors, professional partners, and administrative personnel. She has managed the transitions of numerous advisors, each with differing backgrounds and complexity to their practices and she understands the nuances involved. Andree recently managed the transition of 120 registered reps and 40 non-licensed personnel in one of the largest transitions in LPL history in which 50,000 client accounts were moved.