Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Myth: If you pick a niche, you’ll reduce your number of potential clients.
Reality: Picking a niche fine-tunes your messaging and attracts ideal clients!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Russ Thornton of Wealthcare Capital Management. During his 25 years of managing wealth, Russ has found tremendous success by picking a specific niche. Russ explains how niche marketing is a game-changer for advisors — with improved branding, more referrals, increased client retention, and several more underrated benefits.
- How he homed in on a specific niche (retirement planning for women)
- Tips to build a digital presence that immediately resonates with your niche
- How he amplifies his voice through podcasting — committing only two hours per month
- Why picking a niche is beneficial for your overall marketing strategy
- The switch to a niche: What does the process look like?
- And more
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Weekly Email Newsletter: Wealthcare For Women
- Podcast: Women’s Retirement Radio
Connect With Russ Thornton:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Russ Thornton has been managing wealth for 25+ years and has helped countless women get ready for retirement, care for their families, build wealth — and most importantly, live great lives. Russ’ mother went through a divorce. Despite being a smart and hard-working woman, the divorce led to significant financial challenges. For example, she was forced to declare personal bankruptcy. What she needed was someone in her corner to help her navigate financial uncertainty and look out for her best interests. So, Russ is devoted to becoming a champion for women like his mother. That’s why he started Wealthcare for Women: to empower you to make financial decisions that enable you to live a great life — without having to worry about money.