Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
In 2021, we re-branded to ProudMouth, surpassed 300 episodes of this podcast, started a new podcast, and built a learning platform called PodRocket Academy.
We’ve been busy. And we’ve learned a lot about marketing during these last 12 months!
In this episode, Matt Halloran and Kirk Lowe share their seven biggest marketing lessons from 2021. They turn these lessons into strategies that you can implement in 2022 to create marketing that scales your credibility and attracts ideal clients.
Matt and Kirk discuss:
- A quick exercise for quantifying what you’ve gotten better at in your business
- Why self buy-in and word-of-mouth marketing are keys to marketing success
- What is (and isn’t) working for the most successful advisors in the industry
- Reasons to focus on long-term momentum instead of short-term ROI
- And more
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free to get the Brand Basics Worksheet!)
- Referral Coach: Bill Cates
- The Top Advisor Podcast With Bill Cates
- Branding Basics Worksheet
- The Reformed Broker: Joshua Brown
- Integrated Partners
- Michael Kitces
Connect With ProudMouth: