Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Advisors, it’s time to stop burning yourself out. If you truly want to live your best retirement, focus on building your health and wealth!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Stevyn Guinnip, an exercise physiologist, certified wellness coach, and the founder & CEO of Grow Wellthy™. Stevyn is on a mission to keep financial services professionals from overworking themselves and to help them and their clients live a healthy and wealthy retirement.
- How to start prioritizing your health and put an end to toxic guilt trips
- Resources to make your health journey fun and easy (starting today!)
- The impact of lifespan, healthspan, and sickspan on retirement planning
- A sneak peek into her upcoming book based on a “financial approach to health”
- And more
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Get your free Health & Wealth Conversation Guide
- App: Dr. Greger’s Daily Dozen
Connect With Stevyn Guinnip:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Stevyn Guinnip, MS, CWC is an exercise physiologist, certified wellness coach, and the daughter of a successful financial advisor. She is the Founder & CEO of Grow Wellthy™, where she helps financial professionals treat their health like a valuable asset so they can live well and retire wellthy. She believes that a financial plan without a wellness plan is only half a plan for success. Her new book on health and wealth for financial professionals will be coming out early next year. You can read more about Stevyn here.