Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Do your clients feel ready for their children to graduate from high school? Or, are they like many parents who are completely overwhelmed because they haven’t started planning for college?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Dan Bisig (aka “Dan the College Man”), the founder of College and Beyond, LLC. Dan shows you how to help your clients’ children find the right college at an affordable price, pursue the right major, and graduate on time!
- How outsourcing college planning can add incredible value to your practice
- The benefits of his advisor referral partnership programs
- His proprietary college planning process, which is suitable for all institutions (including Ivy League colleges)
- How to find scholarships to bridge the funding gap
- And more
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- College Financial Aid and Scholarship Course: Show Me Where To Find The Money
Connect With Dan Bisig:
- 15-Minute Discovery Zoom Meeting with Dan
- College and Beyond, LLC
- LinkedIn: Dan Bisig
- Facebook: College and Beyond, LLC
- Instagram: College and Beyond, LLC
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
After spending 25 years as a financial planner and seeing families make tough decisions about college, Dan Bisig decided to do something about it by founding College and Beyond. Over the past 15 years, Dan has helped hundreds of students and parents across the United States, and internationally, navigate the college process. In addition to being a college admissions and funding expert, Dan is the co-author of a best-selling book titled “College Entrance Game Plan (2016): Your Comprehensive Guide To Collecting, Organizing and Funding College.” As well, Dan has been featured in numerous articles and interviewed on local TV and radio shows and national podcasts.