Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Let’s say you decide to start a podcast. Will you outsource its production or do it yourself?
Matt Halloran and Kirk Lowe are helping you answer this question! Join them to learn about the podcast production process on a granular level — content creation, editing, marketing, expected results and costs, and more. Doing a complete cost-benefit analysis of outsourcing a podcast, they leave no stone unturned to help you decide which way to go!
Matt and Kirk discuss:
- Creating your own content vs. using canned solutions — what’s best for you?
- Expected costs of hiring different podcast production companies in the market (including us!)
- How to come up with your first 24 podcast topics quickly
- Expected results of outsourcing vs. in-house production
- How to use your podcast to build long-term marketing momentum
- And more
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Snappy Kraken
- Crazy Good Talks®
- The Top Advisor Podcast With Bill Cates
Connect With ProudMouth: