Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
In financial services, bear markets come and go. But the most resilient advisors stand strong even during the toughest crises.
In this episode, Matt Halloran speaks with Jay Coulter, CFP®, CIMA®, executive producer of FinancialAdvisor.TV, the managing partner of Resilient Wealth, and the host of The Resilient Advisor™ Show. Jay shares four key systems to help you build a stronger, healthier practice and improve business performance.
- 3 reasons why resilience is crucial for today’s advisors
- How to improve your client communication through business and social touchpoints
- Scalable systems that boost business efficiency
- What it means to own your investment process
- How FinancialAdvisor.TV is a powerful syndication of advisor-focused content
- And more
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: 57. Prospects, Social Media, and The Best Brand with Jay Coulter
- The Resilient Advisor™ Show
- Book: “The Resilient Advisor” by Jay Coulter
- Ameriprise Financial
- Carson Wealth
- Pareto Systems
Connect With Jay Coulter:
- Resilient Advisor
- LinkedIn: Jay Coulter
- Twitter: Jay Coulter
- Facebook: Resilient Advisor
- YouTube: Resilient Advisor
- Twitter: Financial Advisor TV
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Jay Coulter, CFP®, CIMA® is an Investment Strategist & Business Consultant to Financial Advisors, teams, and firms. He is the executive producer of FinancialAdvisor.TV, the managing partner of Resilient Wealth, the host of The Resilient Advisor™ Show, and the author of “The Resilient Advisory Business,” “The Resilient Advisor,” and “Conquer Worry.” Jay leverages his 20+ years of experience in the investment management industry working for industry leaders such as Morgan Stanley, Lehman Brothers, Guggenheim, and Charles Schwab to help his clients implement systems designed to improve business performance.