Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
When a podcaster stops producing episodes, suddenly and without notice, that’s called “podfade.”
Believe it or not, 50% of podcasts podfade before reaching episode seven. And then another 50% quit before episode 20!*
In this episode, Matt Halloran and Kirk Lowe share best practices for keeping your podcast going forever. Having produced 3500+ podcast episodes for clients and ProudMouth, they know how to avoid common mistakes that cause even the most enthusiastic podcasters to podfade.
Matt and Kirk discuss:
- Advice for new podcasters on managing expectations and staying motivated
- Four KNOWs that make or break a podcast’s staying power
- What you should (and shouldn’t) focus on during your first few episodes
- How outsourcing reduces the likelihood of podfade
- And more
(*Data from Blubrry, a podcasting company that serves over 125,000 podcasters.)
- Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer!
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
Connect With ProudMouth: