Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Want to grow personally and professionally?
Focus on continuous education, both for you and your clients.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Bill Bloom, the president of Bloom Financial Company and the host of the “Retire As You Desire” podcast. Bill reveals his secret to his growth as an independent financial advisor. He also shares how he uses his podcast, books, and other content to cultivate financial literacy in others.
- Why financial literacy is extremely important for every individual
- How choosing a super-specific niche (pre-retiree yachters) sparked tremendous success from the start
- His playbook for attracting more media attention
- Tips for “eliminating the nonsense” and focusing on continuous improvement
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Retire As You Desire Scorecard
- Apple Podcasts: Retire As You Desire
- Spotify: Retire As You Desire
- “The Yachter’s Guide to Early Retirement: Navigation Strategies to Help Keep Your Yachting Lifestyle in Your Retirement Years” by Bill Bloom
- “Money Habits For Success: Build Better Money Habits to Build a Better Future” by Bill Bloom
- “Retire As You Desire: Your Guide to a Happy and Healthy Retirement” by Bill Bloom
- “Your Money Journal (Money Habits For Success)” by Bill Bloom
- Strategic Coach
- “Never Split the Difference Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It” by Chris Voss
Connect With Bill Bloom:
- Bloom Financial Company
- LinkedIn: Bill Bloom
- LinkedIn: Bloom Financial Company
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Bill Bloom, RICP®, is an independent financial planner and principal of Bloom Financial Company. He helps individuals and business owners understand their current financial situations, define future goals, and develop a flexible strategy that allows them to reach their retirement objectives. Bill helps clients “Retire as You Desire” by providing them with meaningful strategies to a wide range of financial matters including investments, risk management, tax planning, and insurance needs analysis. He also holds “Retire as You Desire” educational events for clients and guests on a regular basis.