Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
No matter how successful you become, your days will feel empty if you’re not living a life of fulfillment.
Ready to exit the rat race? It’s time to take the red pill!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Jerome Myers. Jerome is the preeminent authority on dream realization, founder and head coach of Myers Methods, founder of Dream Catchers, and host of podcasts “Multifamily Missteps” and “Dreamcatchers.” Jerome shares why he prescribes the red pill to all advisors. And, he unpacks the red pill’s six levels: self-image, relationships, work, health, prosperity, and significance.
- The root causes of all the negative emotions in your life
- How to take control of your life by mastering the six levels of the red pill
- What true prosperity means and how it leads to a life of significance
- Reflective questions to ask yourself to exit the matrix faster
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- LinkedIn: Kirk Lowe
- Podcast: Be Your Own Loud
- Podcast: Multifamily Missteps by Jerome Myers
- Podcast: Dreamcatchers by Jerome Myers
- Podcast: Be Your Own Loud: 22. Make Your Dreams a Reality With Jerome Myers.
Connect With Jerome Myers:
- Text Jerome at 757.207.0529
- Jerome Myers’s Website
- Myers Methods
- Dream Catchers
- LinkedIn: Jerome Myers
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Jerome Myers is the preeminent authority of dream realization. A believer that dreams can, and should be real, Jerome left corporate America when he realized that his role offered financial gain but little significance. He is the founder and head coach of Myers Methods and has been featured in “Business Insider,” “Black Enterprise,” and numerous podcasts. Today, Jerome and his company help other apex performers find their calling and live every day on purpose by harnessing the power of his model for a Centered Life, what he calls “the Red Pill.”