Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) can be a game-changer for advisors.
When done right, they may be the fastest way to grow your business!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to David Grau Jr., MBA, the founder and CEO of Succession Resource Group. As an expert in the M&A landscape, David shares insights into how advisors can either grow their business exponentially as buyers or create an efficient exit plan as sellers.
- How COVID-19 affected M&A –– plus, post-pandemic opportunities you don’t want to miss
- Ways to overcome the biggest challenges when buying or selling a business
- Reasons to prioritize “right fit” over price in M&A deals
- Tips to improve your chances of winning deals over other buyers
- How podcasting can help create a smooth transition of clients to the new owners
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- MyCompass by Succession Resource Group
- Webinar: Podcasting for Financial Advisors With Claire Akin and Matt Halloran
Connect With David Grau Jr.:
- Succession Resource Group
- LinkedIn: David Grau Jr
- LinkedIn: Succession Resource Group
- Twitter: Succession Resource Group
- Facebook: Succession Resource Group
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
David Grau Jr. is the founder and CEO of Succession Resource Group, a succession and M&A consulting company for advisors. David is a published author and accomplished speaker and has been interviewed and cited in dozens of publications over the last decade. He is currently one of the leading speakers in the financial services industry on M&A and next-gen building strategies, with over 200 presentations to his credit.