Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
The digital marketing landscape keeps evolving. If you want to stand out from your competition, you’ve got to keep up!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Mehul Gandhi, CFP®, CLU®, financial planner, and the host of the “Mind Your Biz Podcast.” Mehul shares today’s best digital marketing strategies for advisors. And he tells you how to build trust with your ideal clients on any platform.
- How to find hidden content ideas in your client interactions
- Reasons to focus on a few selected social media platforms at a time
- Ways to show clients you care, build trust, and boost referrals
- Your responsibility, as a professional, to address misinformation in your industry
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Mind Your Biz Podcast
- “Who Not How” by Dan Sullivan and Benjamin Hardy
- Beyond Influential Podcast With Brittany Krystle
- Be Your Own Loud Podcast
- LinkedIn: Samantha Russell
Connect With Mehul Gandhi:
- Westmount Wealth Planning Inc.
- LinkedIn: Mehul Gandhi
- Instagram: Mehul Gandhi
- LinkedIn: Westmount Wealth Planning Inc.
- YouTube: Westmount Wealth Planning Inc.
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Mehul Gandhi, CFP®, CLU®, is a Certified Financial Planning professional and a senior life insurance advisor with specialized training in advanced tax and estate planning. His expertise is in creative insurance planning for business owners and incorporated individuals. Mehul’s unique plans provide business owners with a road map of how to use their hard-earned wealth to create legacies. He is the 2018 recipient of the Leslie W. Dunstall Award, presented to candidates who achieved the highest examination marks for all CLU® course subjects.