Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
Advisors, we have two questions for you:
- What is your product?
- What is your differentiator?
Top advisors answer these questions in ways you wouldn’t expect.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Scott Stathis, founder and managing partner at Stathis Partners, LLC, about what top advisors do differently. They dive into how only top advisors define their product and differentiator. Plus, they unpack little-known best practices that will help you rise to the top.
- Why your product and differentiator aren’t what you think they are
- Six core client-needs that every advisor should aim to fulfill
- Which compensation structure makes the most sense for today’s advisors (hint: It’s not fees based on AUM)
- How to know if your clients view you as a trusted advisor –– or an afterthought
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Podcasts by Stathis Partners
- Stathis Partners Bank Channel Research
- Moss Adams
- LPL Financial
- Raymond James
Connect With Scott Stathis:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Scott G. Stathis has worked in the financial services industry since 1992 in fintech, consulting, and executive management roles. In 2015, Scott founded Stathis Partners, LLC., an industry research and consulting practice. Scott’s experience and insights have established him as a reliable source of guidance related to productivity and distribution in the financial services industry. He moderates several industry roundtables each year, his articles and podcasts are published regularly, and he is a frequent speaker at industry gatherings.