Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
While trying to maintain a healthy work-life balance as a virtual advisor, have you ever thought, “There has to be a better way”?
If so, Derek Notman, CFP®, founder of Conneqtor, has solutions for you!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Derek about how to build a virtual practice that keeps you from overworking yourself, helps you explore your passions, and simultaneously elevates the client experience. They also uncover proven digital marketing strategies to help you thrive without having to worry about compliance.
- The importance of being advice-driven instead of product-driven
- Why you no longer need an expensive office to grow your practice
- Types of physical infrastructure and digital infrastructure required to avoid burnout and succeed in the virtual landscape
- Easy-to-follow tips for hitting digital home runs in the 21st century
- And more
A big thank you to our sponsor, Restream! Visit Restream to claim your exclusive offer: https://proudmouth.com/restream/
- Linkedin: Adam Holt
- Final Rule: Investment Adviser Marketing by the Securities and Exchange Commission
- “The Financial Advisor 21st Century Movement Proclamation eBook” by Derek Notman
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
Connect With Derek Notman:
- LinkedIn: Derek Notman
- Twitter: Derek Notman
- YoutTube: Derek Notman
- LinkedIn: Conneqtor
- Facebook: Conneqtor
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Derek Notman entered the financial services industry in 2006 and experienced a high level of success early on, which he attributes to the philosophy of “do what is right for my clients and eventually I will get paid.” After three years, Derek started his own firm. In 2013, he transitioned his practice to a virtual model to best serve his unique clientele time while also ensuring a great life-work balance for him. As the founder of Conneqtor and a Virtual CFP®, Derek has pioneered the Virtual Model, serving financial advisors around the world.