Heads up: This page includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below, we may receive a small commission at zero cost to you. We only recommend tools that we’ve personally vetted and love.
As you grow your practice, maintaining relationships with every client gets increasingly challenging.
But not when you have a solid CRM technology in place.
In this episode, Matt Halloran joins Frantz Widmaier, CEO of Bill Good Marketing, to discuss how advisors can streamline their client communications, use multiple marketing channels at the same time, and leverage comprehensive data to better connect with clients and prospects.
- Ways to seamlessly integrate sales, marketing, and relationship management
- How the Gorilla 5 CRM by Bill Good Marketing can help you grow your practice
- Reasons to incorporate a human element into your CRM
- The future of client communications within the financial services industry
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- LinkedIn: Bill Good
- Gorilla 5 CRM
- Gorilla Social
- NexJ Systems
- Top Advisor Marketing Podcast: 51. Bill Good
Connect With Frantz Widmaier:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Frantz Widmaier is the CEO of Bill Good Marketing. Frantz has more than two decades experience in sales, marketing, technology, and consulting. He is also the senior product manager for Gorilla 5, Bill Good Marketing’s new CRM for prospecting, client marketing, and practice management. Frantz is passionate about leveraging technology to help improve human engagement between professionals and their clients.