Do you feel like you’ve hit rock bottom and don’t know how to bounce back?
Or as Richard Kaufman says, “Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?”
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Richard Kaufman, an author, host, and producer of The Top 100 #1 VETprenuer and First Responder Resiliency Podcast: Vertical Momentum. Having overcome some of the worst possible life adversities Richard has cracked the code on making an epic comeback.
- How he found success despite experiencing alcoholism, getting expelled from the military, and being incarcerated
- How humility and curiosity lead to incredible personal growth
- A process of self-improvement that you can implement right away
- And more
- PodRocket Academy (Join for free!)
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!” by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “A Hero’s Journey.. From Darkness to light” by Richard Kaufman
- Vertical Momentum Resiliency Podcast
Connect With Richard Kaufman:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Richard Kaufman is a Veteran who has personally come back from drug addiction, alcoholism, homelessness, ptsd, and blindness. Now, he is a public speaker, #1 Amazon Author, and Top Rated Podcaster. Richard talks to Vetprenuers, First Responders, Entrepreneurs, Athletes, Authors, Doctors, Millionaires, Actors and High Achievers in his #1 Veteran and resilience podcast.