Do you ever wish you could feel fiercely optimistic, no matter what’s happening in the world?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Steve Ody, host of The Travelling Optimist Podcast. Steve shares advice on how to develop an attitude and mindset that empowers you to face adversities with unrelenting hope and confidence.
Matt and Steve discuss:
- How travelling can help you develop an optimistic mindset
- The perfect balance between optimistic and realism
- Reasons to trust the process and embrace change along the way
- How to harness the power of the Ubuntu philosophy
- And more
- Influence Accelerator Academy (Join for free!)
- Linktree: The Travelling Optimist Podcast
- The Travelling Optimist Podcast with Steve Ody
- The Travelling Optimist Podcast: 34. Matt Halloran – Be The Better Man
- Be Your Own Loud: 24. Live Life as an Optimist With Matt Halloran
- Erik Allen Media
Connect With Steve Ody:
Connect With ProudMouth:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About Our Guest:
Steve Ody is the director of Citrus Travel and host of The Travelling Optimist Podcast. As an entrepreneur, Steve is deeply passionate about making a difference and building relationships for the long term. Being results-driven and customer-focused, he has a proven track record in developing and driving sales and marketing initiatives (off and online) in intensely competitive commercial environments. Steve is also a first-class communicator and an expert in developing and sustaining working relationships (internal and external) at senior levels across different sectors.